Thursday, January 20, 2011

breadtwistzzz

Dear Judds, please don't shoot me...

they're just SO good!

my take on Judds bread sticks... the easy-peasy same tasting way. (at least to my mouth)





the stuff


  • Rhodes frozen uncooked rolls-10-20 depending on how many twist you'd like

  • Parmesan

  • 1 tbsp butter

  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder

  • 1/4 tsp seasoned salt

preheat oven to 350 degrease. defrost rolls in microwave for a minute or two-until they're soft to touch and dough like. melt butter. pat hands together with a lil flour and roll the rolls into long worm like pieces. (i spun mine around like a helicopter cause it was faster) after you've done this to each of the rolls, twist two worm like pieces together to form the bread twist form. place onto a ungreased or greased baking sheet. use a spoon or brush to spread melted butter over each of the bread twistz eyeball garlic and seasoned salt or measure it out and use your fingers to sprinkle upon the twist. dust on the parm. and cook! 10-15 minutes or until the parm is browned like me pic.


please do take into account that i am guesstimating on pretty much everything... I guess if I feel people are interested then I could probably start measuring everything out. I do feel I'm a pretty good guesstimator so don't worry too much if you decided to try a recipe out.


RAAAANCH! how ANYONE eats these without judds ranch is totally and completely beyond me! ya know those buttermilk ranch packets that you can buy at pretty much ANY major grocery store?? just snag one of those and READ the directions before exiting the store! (this chick left without the buttermilk once) yes, you do need buttermilk and mayo! it tastes nearly identical to their ranch!


yum num num!


i'm always trying to mimic my favorite restaurants recipes because we're poor! and i just love to eat out soooooooo much! so this is my way of eating out at home. i dunno... works for me!





2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Thanks for inspiring me to want to cook! You're so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! thanks for the oober sweet comments! they inspire me to do it more!! and to remember to take the pics!! haha

    ReplyDelete